At Ryan’s Servicenter, our family-friendly and honest repair shop has been providing top quality Mercedes services in Lanoka Harbor and the communities of Bayville, Berkeley Township, Ocean Township, and Forked River for nearly 5 decades. Our friendly and honest staff strive provide your Mercedes with the best care, while also providing you with the best customer service around.
Why Mercedes Owners Choose Ryan’s Servicenter
- Affordable Mercedes Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Female Friendly
- Family-Oriented and Community-Centered
- NAPA Autocare Certified
- Quality OEM Mercedes and aftermarket parts
- Mercedes repairs are backed by our 24-month/24,000 mile warranty
We Work on Older and Newer Mercedes Models
- Sedans/Coupes: C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLK-Class, CLA-Class, CL-Class, and more
- SUVs: ML-Class, GL-Class, GLK-Class, G-Class
- Minivans: R-Class
Mercedes Services In Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Our technicians performing your Mercedes service and maintenance are ASE-Certified, with experience in all Mercedes-specific services. They know exactly what it takes to keep your Mercedes running in top condition. We offer the same quality services as the Mercedes dealer at an affordable rate. Mercedes services we provide include:
- Mercedes Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
All Your Mercedes Repairs Under One Roof
Mercedes vehicles are well-designed and durable, yet they still require repairs occasionally to keep them running well on the road. Our technicians are experienced in Mercedes repairs including power window switch failures on the ML320, engine failure on the E350, and Check Engine light issues on the S550. We are able to diagnose and repair all your Mercedes issues accurately and affordably.
We always begin with a full check-up that involves a mechanical and visual inspection, a road test, and a diagnostic scan if needed to pinpoint your Mercedes’ issues. Once we’ve isolated the problem we inform you in detail so you fully understand the problem and its implications on your safe operation. We will perform your Mercedes repairs quickly and accurately once you give your approval, and we will never pressure you into repairs you aren’t comfortable with. Your Mercedes always receives OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts to ensure long-term reliability.
We perform a number of minor and major Mercedes repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!