Whiting, New Jersey
Whiting is an unincorporated community located within Manchester Township in Ocean County. Whiting is home to many different retirement communities. The community is located south of the John Davidson Rockefeller Memorial Highway, making it easy to commute to different cities nearby. The New Jersey Pine Barrens is close to Whiting and is known for its impressive hiking trails and for being the largest remaining Atlantic coastal pine barrens ecosystem. Residents also enjoy the various parks, shops, and different restaurants.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Lanoka Harbor
Most Whiting residents rely on their cars, trucks, and SUVs to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Ryan’s Servicenter in Lanoka Harbor. Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Ryan’s Servicenter in Lanoka Harbor:
- We have worked on most kinds of domestic, European, and Asian makes, so you can be confident that our technicians will perform high-quality repairs for your vehicle.
- Since 1967, our ASE-Certified technicians have gathered experience working on all types of minor and major mechanical repairs and electrical repairs.
- We offer a 24 Month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty.
- We offer our customers free shuttle service in a 2-mile radius.
- Our shop offers a 24 hour early bird drop off..
If you are a resident of Whiting, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Ryan’s Servicenter in Lanoka Harbor today. You can do so online or give us a call at 609-693-2966.